Event is FINISHED
Workshop:Social Media Marketing
NOTE: Change venue to Lattice80 at Robinson Rd. Please bring your own laptop, see you soon
To entrepreneurs, social media marketing is the “next big thing”,as it is one of the most cost-efficient methods used to syndicate content and increase your business’ visibility. About 90% of marketers claimed that social media generated immense exposure for their company, and that’s only one of its many advantages.
Sign up for this session to pick up useful tips on how to generate exposure for your brand using social media.
What you will learn
- What is social media marketing
- Which social media platform should you use
- How does Facebook advertising work
- How do you get better results from social media marketing
- Examples of good and bad ads
- How do you become a social media marketer
- Additional "secret" tips and tricks to social media marketing
About the speaker
Melissa Lim is the founder of Cr8 Digital, a digital marketing agency that has marketed for startups and small businesses across various industries, being a serial entrepreneur she is able to utilise minimal resources to obtain great results for entrepreneurs like herself. Melissa lives and breathes digital - she is hardly ever offline. Her marketing skills have helped a startup that was making $700/month to over $700k/month in less than a year and grown their Facebook page to over 300,000 followers.
She actively promotes gender equality and believes in empowering women with practical skills that will help them achieve more in their lives and careers. She is also co-founder of the LadyBoss Asia community.
She has been featured in Vulcan Post for her role in female empowerment::
She has been invited to speak at various events related to women and leadership:
- Women in Leadership Summit
- Go Against The Flow Panel Discussion
- Vanitee Beauty Summit
Melissa previously conducted a workshop on Digital Marketing with Coding Girls SG which had great feedback from the attendees.
- The event description was updated. Diff#240408 2017-04-18 05:58:08
Add to Calendar
Tue Apr 18, 2017
6:50 PM - 9:50 PM SGT
6:50 PM - 9:50 PM SGT
Workshop Social Media Marketing SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- #08-01, 80 Robinson Road, Singapore 068898 Singapore
CodingGirls Singapore1,362 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?